Cassissée Crème De Cassis Blackcurrant Liqueur 16% 700ml
- Imported from France.
- Cassissée Cassis de Dijon is made by L´Heritier Guyot, an estate that was founded in 1845.
- The company is the largest Cassis producer and the market leader in France.
- Only the especially aromatic and high-quality French berry types “Noir de Bourgogne” (over 80%) and “Royal de Naple” are used to make Cassisée . Most of the berries are grown in the area around Dijon, in Burgundy and in the neighbouring regions.
- Cassissée has a very high fruit content.
- Cassis de Dijon is a protected designation of origin for a Cassis made exclusively in Dijon.
- Cassissée is the original ingredient for Kir, Kir-Royal and Kir Imperial. Kir is the global hit that gets its name from the canon and mayor of Dijon (1876-1967). He served his “Kir” to all the famous personalities who visited the beautiful city of Dijon, including Charles de Gaulle, Queen Elizabeth II, Konrad Adenauer and Nikita Khrushchev.
- Since Cassissée is made only from natural ingredients and has an extremely high fruit content, THE BOTTLE SHOULD BE KEPT REFRIGERATED ONCE IT HAS BEEN OPENED.
- 700ml x 6 bottles