top of page
La Fée Absinthe Fountain
- Imported from France.
- Elegantly held aloft, the La Fée absinthe fountain with 2 or 4 taps, enables the perfect traditional serve.
- The top cover (capped with an acorn representing strength and power) is removable to add iced water. The glass bowl is hand blown and etched with the iconic La Fée brand and eye. The lady is heavy cast brass, metal finish:
- Capacity approx. 1.5 litres / 52oz; Height approx. 49cm / 19"
- USE: Remove lid, fill glass bowl with ice and then water. Pour a measure (25ml) of La Fée Absinthe into glass and place under tap.
- La Fée Absinthe Parisienne & XS Francaise (68% ABV): Place La Fée Absinthe spoon with sugar cube onto glass. Slowly turn taps to let iced water drip through sugar into glass (4-6 parts of water to 1 part Absinthe). OR
- La Fée Absinthe Blanche & XS Suisse (53% ABV): Turn taps to let iced water into glass (2-3 parts water to 1 part Absinthe) no sugar needed (optional).
- 2 Taps / 4 Taps
bottom of page