Rosso Antico Aperitivo 15% 1000ml
- Imported from Italy.
- Rosso Antico is a vermouth called “AMERICANO” produced with selected wines in the sixties and seventies…
- Commonly it is drunk as an aperitif. The drink is ruby-colored and has a sweet-sour flavor with notes of citrus and vanilla
- It’s great served on its own or with ice, and also as a replacement for Campari in a Negroni.
- The original recipe it’s the same now as it was originally in 1820. It is unique and absolutely secret
- Excellent matured red wine, which makes up 75% of the product, is aromatised with 32 different herbs and spices. Sugar and alcohol are added to round the flavour and give its unique aromatic properties.
Rating: 5★ by Diffords’ Guide
- 1000ml x 6 bottles