Birra Menabrea Lager 4.8% 330ml
- Brewed in Italy’s oldest brewery since 1846 at the foothills of the Italian Alps, located in Biella, Piedmont.
- Additive free, it is the only Italian lager still brewed using a completely natural ‘slow fermentation’ process.
- Birra Menabrea is renowned for its high quality beer made from pure spring water of the Alps. Menabrea is the beer of choice for Italy’s top hotels, restaurants and bars such as Four Seasons Milano, Gucci, Emporio Armani Caffe, Dolce & Gabbana.
- The Birra Menabrea brewery is run by Franco Thedy, the fifth generation descendent of the original founders .
- The Birra Menabrea was recognised through numerous awards since 1882 including consecutive Gold Medals at the Chicago International Beer Championships, seeing off notable competitors including Grolsch and Heineken.
- 330ml x 24 bottles