Compass Box – The Circle Scotch Whisky 46% 700ml
- Imported from Scotland, UK.
- The Circle, is named after Compass Box’s bartender programme. The initiative was formed 2018 “to connect the creative processes of the blending room with those of the bar trade”.
- The Circle is a blend of Scotch malt whiskies, including a base of single malt from Speyside’s Tamdhu Distillery, which was matured in ex-Bourbon barrels.
- The “fruity and creamy flavour profile” from Tamdhu is supported with malt whisky from Brora in the Highlands aged in refill Sherry butts, a lightly-peated single malt from Orkney, aged in recharred hogsheads, and a small proportion of a Highland malt blend finished in French oak casks.
- The final product has “apple, vanilla and malty notes” followed by a hint of smokiness on the finish.
- A total of 6,151 bottles of The Circle have been released worldwide.
- 700ml x 6 bottles