Compass Box – The Peat Monster Scotch Whisky 46% 700ml
- Imported from Scotland, UK.
- As the name suggests, this is a very peaty whisky which is rather uniquely made by blending together two single malt whiskies – Caol Ila and Ardmore, both between 10 and 15 years old.
- Made from a marriage of an Islay South shore malt, a peated malt, a peated malt from the Isle of Mull and a smoky Speyside malt. The result is a balanced, highly drinkable peaty blended malt Scotch whisky.
- Peat Monster is not chill-filtered, or caramel coloured and benefits from extended marrying American oak casks.
- The label has a bizarre Victorian image of a ghoulish monster against a burnt orange background.
- 700ml x 6 bottles