Delord Armagnac Napoleon 40% 700ml
- Imported from France.
- On 70 acres of vineyards in the best soils of the Bas Armagnac region of France, also known as the 1st Cru, the Delord family has been producing Armagnac for 4 generations.
- Bas Armagnac is one of the very few places where sandy soil is considered desirable. In fact, Armagnac from the Bas region is considered to have the most finesse.
- At least 9 years in Limousine oak barrels for good tannins.
- Grape variety for making this Napoleon are are Ugni Blanc, Colombard, Baco and Folle-Blanche
- The Napoleon Delord is a fruit driven, but spicy flavoured Armagnac that offers great value for money. The flavours are complex and mouthfilling, one of our favourites.
Rating: 5+ ★ by Diffords’ Guide in 2017
- 700ml x 6 bottles