Elephant London Dry Gin 45% 500ml
- Imported from Germany.
- Inspired by the pioneering spirit of 19th century explorers and the botanical discoveries they made, Elephant Gin is a small batch, handcrafted, London Dry Gin, made with carefully selected ingredients that captures the essence of Africa.
- The 14 botanicals that are used to produce this exotic gin include the savannah’s “superfruit” Baobab, the extraordinary Buchu plant with a flavour similar to blackcurrant, and the African Wormwood introducing a sharp floral note.
- The design of Elephant Gin’s logo as a stamp is a nod to the letters sent home by the 19th century explorers of Africa, in which they described the botanical discoveries they made.
- Each bottle is custom-made and embossed with a crest in the shape of the typical tribal shield.
- 15% of Elephant Gin’s profits go to two African elephant foundations.
- Awarded Gold Medal at World Spirirts 2021; Gold Award in International Spirits Challenge 2021; Gold at the 2021 San Francisco Spirit Awards
- 500ml x 6 bottles