top of page
Izarra Yellow Liqueur
- Imported from France.
- Izarra means “ in Basque, and is a brand of liqueur that was created in 1906 in Hendaye, in the Basque Country, by the botanist and pharmacist Joseph Grattau.
- Izzara is made by blending plant distillate, spice, triple macerated prunes, walnut liqueur, celery, almond shells with Armagnac.
- A typical with a lovely shape, the Izarra curved bottle has become quite the icon, making a name for itself among all spirits.
- Izarra Yellow is a famous French liqueur made with a blend of 13 plants and spices, resulting in a flavour profile packed with sweet almonds and honey notes Great over ice, and makes fora handy cocktail ingredient too.
- Available in 700 ml x 6 glass bottle
- Alcohol content : 40%
bottom of page