top of page
Le Calvados Christian Drouin V.S.O.P. 40% 700ml

Le Calvados Christian Drouin V.S.O.P. 40% 700ml

  • Apple brandy from Normandy region, France.
  • Calvados Pays d’Auge (A.O.C.)
  • Voted as the best European spirits producer in 2013 Aged 5 to 12 years. 90% of maturation takes place in ex-Bordeaux, and the remaining 10% happens in ex-port, ex-sherry and ex-banyuls casks.
  • Award winning calvados VSOP had scooped many medals: 93/100 : Ultimate Challenge 2021 (USA); 4.5 stars,, Sean Ludford (USA), February 2016; Silver Medal, World Spirit Competition 2013, San Francisco (USA); Silver Medal, San Francisco 2012 (USA); Gold Medal, San Francisco 2004 (USA); Gold Medal, Caen 2003 (France); Silver Medal, Brussels World Contest 2003 (Belgium)

  • Throughout the world, the best restaurants and hotels have chosen Calvados Christian Drouin.

  • 700ml x 6 bottles
bottom of page