Lombardo Marsala Fine I.P. Ambra Dry 17% 750ml
- Lombardo Marsala wine Fine I.P. DOC is imported from Marsala town, west of Sicilly, Italy.
- The Lombardo winery has been producing Italy’s finest Marsala wine since 1881.
- Lombardo Marsala wine is the fortified & produced using the grape varietals Catarratto, Inzolia & Grillo grapes & age in the oak cask for at least 1 year.
- Lombardo Marsala is used by many fine restaurants in the United States and the world. The world’s finest restaurants will only use genuine Marsala in preparing their dishes.
- Lombardo Marsala wine is the official cooking Marsala of the Italian Culinary Institute, USA.
- 750ml x 12 bottles