Redemption Rye Whiskey 46% 750ml
- Imported from USA.
- Redemption Rye whiskey is a true American original from the award-winning Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits. It’s carefully hand-crafted in the river town of Lawrenceburg, Indiana at 168-year-old MGP Distillery.
- While the USA Federal law states that a whisky must be 51% rye grain to be classified as a rye, Redemption Rye whiskey is made from a mash-bill of 95% premium rye. This not only pushed its flavour forward but also magnified the unique profile of the rye grains.
- Mash bill: 95% rye, 5% barley malt
- Average age of 2.5 years, aged in new charred oak barrels
- Redemption Rye is great for sipping or mixing in a classic cocktail. (Think Manhattan, Old Fashioned and Sazerac).
- Award winning Double Gold medals 2016 by Critics Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition.
- 750ml x 12 bottles