Salers Gentiane Liqueur 16%
- Imported from France.
- Salers Gentiane Liqueur is made from the root of Gentiane lutea a wild flowering plant that grows in the Massif Central of France.
- Established in 1885 the Salers distillery is the oldest of all the producers of this unique aperitif It is based in the town of Salers, close by the Puy Marie, the highest mountain in the area and the source of the finest gentian root.
- Sales 16°is the result of several macerations and distillations.
The last blend macerated more than 3 years in oak barrels.
- Salers is ideal to enjoy as an aperitif, whether neat or cocktails.
- Available in 1000 ml x 6 glass bottle
- Alcohol content : 16%