Tiki Lovers White Caribbean Rum 50% 700ml
- A delicious blend composed of aged and unaged Rums from the Caribbean, with the backbone of TIKI LOVERS White Rum coming from the lush and fragrant shores of Jamaica.
- Distilled at some of the island’s most famous distilleries, Monymusk and Worthy Park, with the heritage of rum making dating back to the year of 1741. Jamaican Rum is world-renowned for its distinctive flavour and high quality. The chosen unaged rums are pot-still distilled and are heavy with esters, creating the impression of rich banana flavor and cooked fruits.
- The blending process, a fine art for centuries, includes rum, aged up to 5 years, from Trinidad’s most famous distillery. The rum is then stripped of color by charcoal filtration, but maintains its full flavour, intensified by the ageing time in black charred, old Bourbon Whiskey barrels.
- In a final flourish, a crisp, fresh and crystal-clear column still rum from Trinidad is added, creating a premium white rum.
- Created in 2011, TIKI LOVERS White Rum secured the top position at Mixology Magazine’s Taste Forum, against leading products and brands in the white rum category; Winner White Rum Category, Mixology Taste Forum 2016.
- 700ml x 12 bottles