top of page
Compass Box – The Story of The Spaniard Scotch Whisky 43% 700ml
- Imported from Scotland, UK.
- The Story of the Spaniard is a blend of malt whiskies matured in a range of Spanish red wine, Sherry and virgin French oak
- The new expression is inspired by an encounter compose Box founder John Glaser had with a local while travelling through Spain, and a similar bespoke bottling created for a bar in Greenwich Village, New York, called the Spaniard.
- ‘Whiskies aged in ex-Spanish Sherry casks are a favourite for many drinkers, and so we are excited to share our take on this much-loved style of Scotch whisky,’ Glaser said.
- ‘The addition of whiskies matured in Spanish red wine casks as well as those finished in new French oak add depth and complexity, resulting in a character we believe is distinctive.’
- The type of casks used for the Story of the Spaniard will vary from year to year depending on availability ‘and experimentation’, but Spanish Sherry and/or wine casks will remain a permanent component of the blend.
- 700ml x 6 bottles
bottom of page