top of page
Great King Street Glasgow Scotch Whisky 43% 700ml
- Imported from Scotland, UK.
- Launched in September 2014 as the second permanent expression in Compass Box’s Great King Street range of blended Scotch whiskies.
- A blend of 67% malt whisky from Islay (Laphroaig), Highlands and a sherrried Speyside with 33% single grain from the Cameronbridge Distillery.
- The whiskies were aged in a combination of first-fill Sherry casks, first-fill and refill ex-bourbon barrels and a small portion finished in new French oak. Bottled at natural colour without chillfiltration.
- The label features the Duke of Wellington statue outside the Glasgow’s Gallery of Modern Art.
- 700ml x 6 bottles
bottom of page