top of page
Helbings Kummel Caraway Liqueur 35% 700ml
- Imported from Germany.
- In 1836, the complex recipe for this fine Kümmel was invented by the then 29 year-old Johann Peter Hinrich Helbing.
- Kümmel, is a German, sweet, colorless liquid flavored with caraway seeds, cumin, and fennel.
- Helbing Hamburg’s Kümmel is subjected to a longer distillation process for a smoother taste.
- It is the world leader for Kümmel quality for the past century.
- Hamburg’s fine Kümmel Helbing is the ideal accompaniment to traditional north German dishes such as curly kale, pickled herring, asparagus and ham, duck, goose and all cabbage dishes.
- In fine dining establishments and among gourmets in particular, Helbing Kümmel is an integral component of supreme culinary delights. This traditional north German spirit has for years been the clear market leader in its segment throughout Germany.
- 700ml x 6 bottles
bottom of page