top of page
Ilegal Mezcal Reposado 40% 750ml
- Imported from Mexico.
- Ilegal Mezcal has an extraordinary origin story. John Rexer, the company’s owner, would smuggle bottles of Mezcal from Oaxaca to Guatemala to stock his bar Café No Sé. The drink quickly gained popularity and Rexer was able to find a permanent supply chain, albeit an illegal supply chain. From this, Ilegal Mezcal was born.
- Aged for 4 months in medium-charred American Oak.
- Caramelized pear and bitter orange on the nose. Clove, butterscotch, and hints of vanilla on the palate. Velvety throughout. An exceptional drinking mezcal.
- A wonderful example of Reposado Mezcal, Ilegal is best sipped on its own or used as an interesting cocktail component.
- This was awarded a Gold Medal at the Tequila.net Awards
- 750ml x 6 bottles
bottom of page