top of page
Izarra Green Liqueur
- Imported from France.
- Izarra means “ in Basque, and is a brand of liqueur that was created in 1906 in Hendaye, in the Basque Country, by the botanist and pharmacist Joseph Grattau.
- A typical with a lovely shape, the Izarra curved bottle has become quite the icon, making a name for itself among all spirits.
- Izarra Green is flavoured Armaganc and 16 botanicals including peppermint, almonds, walnut celery.
- Izarra Green is the marvelously minty one, mightily refreshing over ice or in a cocktail.
- Available in 700 ml x 6 glass bottle
- Alcohol content : 40%
bottom of page