top of page
La Fée Absinthe Blanche 53% 700ml
- Imported from France La Fée is the pioneer in the absinthe renaissance.
- This classic Blanche (clear) displays a more pronounced fennel character, with less anise.
- No sugar is required for the traditional serve as Blanche has a naturally softer sweeter character.
- The both Blanche & Parisienne are endorsed by The French Absinthe Museum
- A style historically associated with bootleg Absinthe, following the bans, as a clear spirits was harder to identify.
Traditional serving: one part Blanche to 2-4 parts ice water, turning a milky white.
Absinthe is no stranger to cocktails, being an essential ingredients for all bars during the Belle Epoque. La Fée Absinthe Blanche is a deliciously different ingredient for both traditional and modern cocktails.
- 700ml x 6 bottles
bottom of page