top of page
Luxardo Cherry Liqueur 30% 700ml
- Luxardo’s second historical speciality after Maraschino Originale. It is a liqueur of marasca cherries (a sour cherry variety exclusively cultivated by Luxardo) – a variant of cherry brandy.
- It is obtained by the infusion of fermented marasca juice, matured for two years in oak vats.
- Luxardo cherry liqueur was renamed with the curious name of Sangue Morlacco (Morlacco blood) by the poet Gabriele D’Annunzio in 1919, at the time of the Fiume military expedition, due to its dark red colour while “Morlacco” derived from the name of warrior people of the Dalmatian hinterland.
- Great served in several classic cocktails such as Blood & Sand, Singapore Sling, Yale, Hollander Pousse Café, Cherry Brandy Flip, The Cherry Cobbler, etc
- In 2013, Luxardo cherry liqueur won The Ultimate Spirits Challenge tasting which was held in New York, USA by the spirits industry's most renowned judges, which include award-winning authors, spirits buyers, journalists, educators, bar owners and consultants.
- 700ml x 6 bottles
bottom of page