top of page
Salers Gentiane Liqueur 25%
- Imported from France.
- Salers Gentiane Liqueur is made from the root of Gentiane lutea a wild flowering plant that grows in the Massif Central of France.
- Established in 1885 the Salers distillery is the oldest of all the producers of this unique aperitif. It is based in the town of Salers, close by the Puy Marie, the highest mountain in the area and the source of the finest gentian root.
- Sales 25°is very aromatic gentian with notes of slightly candied raspberry oranges
- On a hot afternoon, Salers is refreshing with sparkling lemonade.
- Available in 1000 ml x 6 glass bottle
- Alcohol content : 25%
bottom of page